GlavSoft LLC (the copyright holder) offers a perpetual non-exclusive company-wide license to use the software.
The license allows:
- integrating the libraries into proprietary software
- royalty-free distribution of applications built with SDK in the compiled binary form
- modifying the code (if a source code license is acquired)
The license does NOT allow:
- sub-licensing the source code to a third party
- sub-licensing original or modified SDK components to third party developers
How many licenses to buy?
Remote Core SDK is available for a set of platforms, frameworks and programming languages, such as Windows (.NET platform, C#, WPF & WinForms), macOS (Objective C/C++, SWIFT), iOS & iPadOS (Objective C/C++, SWIFT), Java Platform (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Android (Java), portable cross-platform version with no GUI components (C++).
For each platform, a separate license is to be purchased, i.e. 1 platform = 1 license.
What type of license to choose for Remote Core SDK?
Depending on your requirements, we can provide you with source-code or binary package license.